TNPL Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has announced employment notification for the recruitment of 06(SIX) Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Deputy Manager Posts. All eligible candidates are required to check eligibility details for TNPL Karur Recruitment 2017 by downloading application form through Official website www.tnpl.com. Last date for Submission of Application is 03.09.2017.
Hiring Organization : Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
Job Category : Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 06
Job Location : Karur
Mode of Application : Offline
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Assistant General Manager (Production) / Senior Manager (Production) – 01
2. Senior Manager (Mechanical) – 01
3. Senior Manager (Instrumentation) – 01
4. Manager (Mechanical) / Deputy Manager (Mechanical) – 01
5. Manager (Production) / Deputy Manager (Production) – 01
6. Manager (Quality Assurance) / Deputy Manager (Quality Assurance) – 01
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Check also official Advertisement for complete detail.
Age Criteria :
Candidates age should be between 43 to 50 Years (Assistant General Manager), 39 to 46 Years (Senior Manager), 37 to 44 Years (Manager), 34 to 41 Years (Deputy Manager) As on 01-08-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For further post wise age detail go to important links given below.
Scale of Pay : Rs. 43,400 – 56,500/- & Rs. 37,300 – 48,500/- (Post 1), Rs. 37,300 – 48,500/- (Post 2,3), Rs. 33,600 – 42,700/- & Rs. 28,200 – 35,300/- (Post 4-6).
Steps to Apply for TNPL Application Form:
- Log on to TNPL careers page at official website to www.tnpl.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the Application Form Download Link
- Fill your Academic Qualification, Skill and Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Take a print out of TNPL Recruitment 2017 Offline application form
- Hard Copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU” by post so as to reach us by 03.09.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates to Remember
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.08.2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 03.09.2017
READ MORE :