SSC CGL 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC cgl online) released new notification on their official website ssc.nic.in for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 in different categories of posts in various Ministries / Departments / Organizations. Subject to administrative / public exigencies. Job seekers should apply from 16th May 2017 and before 19th June 2017.
Commission Name:- Staff Selection Commission
Job Location:- All India
Advt No.:- 3/4/2016–P&P-I
Official website: ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL exam 2017
Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- OR Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant Accounts Officer: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute OR Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer: Not Specified
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level OR Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 01/08/2017 relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC-NCL, 10 years for PH
- Group-C: 18 to 27 years
- Group-B: 18 to 30 years
- All Other related information as per Notification
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Computer Based Written Examination Tier-I, Tier-II, Descriptive Test and Skill Test.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), 2017 vacancy should pay the below charges through Net-Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or Cash through SBI Bank Challan.
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC CGL exam 2017:- Eligible applicants may apply Online through the SSC website ssconline.nic.in OR ssc.nic.in from 16.05.2017 to 19.06.2017.
Important Dates to remember for ssc cgl 2017:-
Form Submission starts From: 16.05.2017
Form Submission End Date: 19.06.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee by Challan: 21.06.2017