BHEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bengaluru has announced an official advertisement for the recruitment of 310 Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) Posts. Eligible candidates can download application form through Official website www.bheledn.com & attend walk in interview will be held from 21 to 31.08.2017 at 9.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M.
Hiring Organization : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Job Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 310
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Mode of Apply : Offline
Detail of Posts :
1. Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – 310
Candidates who have completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply BHEL Bengaluru Recruitment 2017
Note: – Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BHEL Bengaluru official Notification 2017 for more reference
Stipend: Rs. 4000/- (Per month)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview
Steps to apply for BHEL Bengaluru Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) Recruitment 2017:
1. Candidates may note that, if selected as Technician Apprentice, completion of training will be subject to registration by Board of Apprenticeship Training, Southern Region, Chennai. If due to any reason BOAT refuses registration, the training will be terminated and he/she will not be issued with the relevant certificate.
2. Duration of training shall be ONE Year. Engaging suitable candidates as Technician Apprentices or the completion of training at BHEL shall not entitle such candidates/trainees any right to claim any type of employment in BHEL.
3. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualification shall not be eligible to apply.
4. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada
5. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 21.08.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) with the following documents:- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)
– Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
– Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
– Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
– Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
– Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
– Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable) Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates attending Walk-in interview
Important Dates to Remember
Date of Walk in Interview: 21 to 31.08.2017 at 9.00 A.M to 3.30 P.M
READ MORE :