Tiruchirappalli District Court Recruitment 2017
Tiruchirappalli District Court has advertised new notification to fill up 47 vacant posts of Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Masalchi, Gardener and Sweeper. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17-05-2017 to 25-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Organization Name: Tiruchirappalli District Court
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 47
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Office Assistant – 23
2. Night Watchman – 04
3. Masalchi – 12
4. Gardener – 03
5. Sweeper – 05
- Office Assistant – Must Possess 8th std.
- Night Watchman – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Masalchi – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Gardener – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Sweeper – Able to read and write in Tamil
Age Limit and Relaxation: Aspirants who have attained the age of 18 years are suitable for these posts. However, the upper age limit of the applicants should not exceed 30 years as on the last date of submission.
Age Limit for MBC/ BCM – 32 years
Age Limit for SC/ ST – 35 years
Pay Scale – Rs.4800 to 10000/- pm
Grade Pay – Rs.1300/-
Selection Process : Written Test, Interview
How to Apply :
- Go to Trichy District Court official website careers page at ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli
- Download Trichy District Court Office Assistant Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tiruchirappalli – 620 001.” by post so as to reach us by 25.05.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Date of Notification – 17th May 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application – 25th May 2017