RRC Bhubaneswar Employment Notification 2017
East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell – RRC Bhubaneswar has published notification for the recruitment of 588 Apprentice vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 17-06-2017 by 17:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
RRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 588
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the unit:
1. Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bubaneswar: 97 Posts
2. Khurda Road Division: 30 Posts
3. Waltair Division: 461 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should between 15 – 24 years as on 17-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBc candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board and National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable) through online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ e-wallets, etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rrcbbs.org.in from 18-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 17-06-2017 by 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.rrcbbs.org.in
2. Select the desired post & click on Apply Online
3. Read all instructions & fill all the details
4. Check once before submit the form
5. After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2017 by 17:00 hrs.