Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has been launched Oppo A77 smartphone in Taiwan. The phone comes in two colour options – Gold and Rose Gold. It is priced at $10,990 Taiwanese dollar, which is around Rs 24,000 in India. Pre-orders for the smartphone start May 19, while shipments will begin from May 26.
Specifications and features:
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, 1/3-inch sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, 1/3.1-inch sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.29×75.24×7.3mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
The company focus has lately been on selfie camera-focussed smartphones. In India, the Chinese smartphone maker has launched two devices with dual front camera setup – F3 and F3 Plus. It is unclear if Oppo A77 will be unveiled in India.
Oppo launched its F3 smartphone with dual selfie camera in the Indian market last month. The smaller sibling of the Oppo F3 Plus, the smartphone has been priced at Rs. 19,990, and went on sale earlier this week. The dual selfie camera on the smartphone has one 16-megapixel 1.3-inch sensor with f/2.0 aperture, and double view wide-angle camera that has an 8-megapixel sensor. While the former sports a 76.4-degree wide-angle lens, the latter sports a 120-degree wide-angle lens that allows for 105-degree field-of-view group selfies.