IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute Of Technology -IIT Roorkee has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Officer Grade-II, General Duty Medical Officer, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Executive Engineer (Electircal), Assistant Registrar vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-05-2017 to 26-05-2017.
IIT Roorkee Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 14
Name of the Post:
1. Scientific Officer Grade-II: 03 Posts
2. General Duty Medical Officer: 04 Posts
3. Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
4. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
6. Assistant Registrar: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for post-1,2,4,5,6, 40 years for post-3.
Educational Qualifications: ]
- Candidates should have First class or equivalent grade in M.E./M.Tech. or B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc in computer Science/ MCA with 2 years relevant experience in the appropriate branch in Engineering for post-1.
- MBBS from a university, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with 2 years experience in a recognized Hospital for post-2.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience for post-3.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology or equivalent for post-4.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology or equivalent for post-5.
- PG Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade with relevant experience for post-6.
Selection Process: candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- non-refundable applicable except post-1. No fee for SC/ ST/ Women and IIT Roorkee employee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website ‘www.iitr.ac.in’ from 01-05-2017 to 26-05-2017 and send their print out of application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self-attested, in an envelop should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ——–” to the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee-247 667 (Uttarakhand) on or before 01-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website “www.iitr.ac.in”.
2. Click on “Job Openings” Other job Openings.
3. Click on ‘Non Teaching Jobs’.
4. Click on ‘Apply Online for Non Teaching Positions’.
5. Login your self, fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take Print out of Online Application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-05-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-05-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application: 01-06-2017.